- customers involved in the provision of health care and related services to the people of the ACT region;
- other ACT, state and federal government agencies;
- community and charitable organisations; and
- our suppliers.
- Access to an extensive range of medical, surgical and other consumable supplies.
- Comprehensive purchasing services.
- Supplier liaison and product consultation services.
- Courier services.
- 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Access to services outside of these hours can be provided by prior arrangement ( A call-out Fee may be incurred by up to $200.00 per request )
- We strive to provide high quality, timely and responsive services, through consultation with our customers, staff development, and application of appropriate technology.
- We regularly monitor our performance to ensure our services remain at a very high standard.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
|Supply Operations Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0800|
|Patient Care Products||Product Manager||Tel: (02) 6244 3312
Mobile: (0407) 495 765
|Catalogue Items||Inventory Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0817|
|WEB and Systems||Technical||Tel: (02) 6205 0816|
|Deliveries, Couriers||Warehouse Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0812|
The range of items available include:
- Medical & Surgical supplies;
- Domestic and General Hardware supplies;
- Pathology Laboratory supplies;
- Renal and IV fluids;
- General Pharmaceutical items;
- Dental supplies; and
- Basic Cafeteria supplies (ie: Coffee, Tea, Sugar etc).
Our inventory management staff are willing to investigate the supply of any of your ongoing needs.
The Unit Cost values are indicative only. Actual Product pricing will be provided on your Tax Invoice and associated reports at the end of the month.
Products indicated with a Non-Stock Flag (Y), are not Stored in our Warehouse and will require a Special Order.
Non-Stock Orders will also incur a Delivery Delay and all associated Freight Costs are the responsibility of the purchasee.
Non-Stock Products are non-returnable, exceptions per the Returns Policy .
As Supply Services is an ACT Health Agency, all our Prices are calculated utilising Government Rates, and as such, Non-ACT Health customers will incur a Surcharge (Freight/Delivery Fee) of 15% per item. The Surcharge is not displayed on any documentation that we provide.
- replenishment of all clinical areas' storeroom stocks;
- input of inventory requisitions into the computer system;
- receipt and internal distribution of goods from Supply Services, Mitchell warehouse and from other commercial suppliers; and
- maintenance of a ready-use stock of cylinder medical gases.
Canberra Hospital customers should direct their initial inquiries to staff of the Canberra Hospital Supply Section, prior to contacting the Mitchell warehouse.