Who We Are ...
Supply Services is a unit of ACT Health.
Supply Services operates from facilities located in the Territory and Municipal Services Complex (formerly Totalcare) at:
9 Sandford Street, Mitchell, ACT.
Who Our Customers Are ...
We value our relationships with:
- customers involved in the provision of health care and related services to the people of the ACT region;
- other ACT, state and federal government agencies;
- community and charitable organisations; and
- our suppliers.
The Services We Provide ...
By prior arrangement we provide the following services:
- Access to an extensive range of medical, surgical and other consumable supplies.
- Comprehensive purchasing services.
- Supplier liaison and product consultation services.
- Courier services.
Hours of business:
- 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Access to services outside of these hours can be provided by prior arrangement ( A call-out Fee may be incurred by up to $200.00 per request )
The Quality of Our Services ...
- We strive to provide high quality, timely and responsive services, through consultation with our customers, staff development, and application of appropriate technology.
- We regularly monitor our performance to ensure our services remain at a very high standard.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
How To Contact Us ...
We value feedback from our customers. Suggestions or concerns about our services should be directed in the first instance to the Contact Officer of the relevant area or, to discuss the matter further, contact the Supply Operations Manager.
Our key contact officers are:
|Supply Operations Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0800|
|Patient Care Products||Product Manager||Tel: (02) 6244 3312
Mobile: (0407) 495 765
|Items in this catalogue||Inventory Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0817|
|WEB & Systems||Technical||Tel: (02) 6205 0816|
|Deliveries, Couriers||Warehouse Manager||Tel: (02) 6205 0812|
An extensive range of medical and other supplies is carried in our warehouse at Mitchell. Using modern computer-based systems, orders are processed, picked, packed and distributed to over 100 locations in the ACT and surrounding region. We deliver all orders to your dock or desk, as arranged. Customers may also collect orders from our warehouse.
The range of items available include:
- Medical & Surgical supplies;
- Domestic and General Hardware supplies;
- Pathology Laboratory supplies;
- Renal and IV fluids;
- General Pharmaceutical items;
- Dental supplies; and
- Basic Cafeteria supplies (ie: Coffee, Tea, Sugar etc).
Our inventory management staff are willing to investigate the supply of any of your ongoing needs.
Delivery of your Goods will take between 2-5 Business Days depending on availability.
Non-Inventory Purchasing Services
If the items you require are not in our inventory, we are able to procure them for you. Our Purchasing Officers have an extensive knowledge of goods and services used in the Health sector and are able to draw on a wide range of reference material, catalogues and government contracts to fully research all purchases. All purchasing is conducted in accordance with ACT Government purchasing policies and guidelines, which have a strong focus on directing business to the ACT Region.
We are able to procure non-inventory goods and services, including Capital Equipment and assist with tendering and contracting.
Delivery NONSTOCK [non-inventory]
Delivery of your Goods will take between 5-10 Business Days depending on availability from our Suppliers.
Pricing Policy and Tax Invoices
The Unit Cost values are indicative only. Actual Product pricing will be provided on your Tax Invoice and associated reports at the end of the month.
Products indicated with a Non-Stock Flag (Y), are not Stored in our Warehouse and will require a Special Order.
Non-Stock Orders will also incur a Delivery Delay and all associated Freight Costs are the responsibility of the purchasee.
Non-Stock Products are non-returnable, exceptions per the Returns Policy .
As Supply Services is an ACT Health Agency, all our Prices are calculated utilising Government Rates, and as such, Non-ACT Health customers will incur a Surcharge (Freight/Delivery Fee) of 15% per item. The Surcharge is not displayed on any documentation that we provide.
Supply Support for The Canberra Hospital Customers
The Canberra Hospital's Supply Section is located on Level 1, Building 1, and works closely with Supply Services to provide support for the hospital's internal customers. This support includes:
- replenishment of all clinical areas' storeroom stocks;
- input of inventory requisitions into the computer system;
- receipt and internal distribution of goods from Supply Services, Mitchell warehouse and from other commercial suppliers; and
- maintenance of a ready-use stock of cylinder medical gases.
Canberra Hospital customers should direct their initial inquiries to staff of the Canberra Hospital Supply Section, prior to contacting the Mitchell warehouse. Click Here to view the Contact Details.
Supply Support for Calvary Hospital Customers
Supply Services provides inventory support to Calvary Hospital customers. Calvary Hospital customers should liaise with their Supply Section, in the first instance for all requirements / enquiries. Click Here to view the Contact Details.
Supply Support for ACT Health and Department Customers
ACT Health and Department customers should direct their requirements/enquiries to Supply Services, Mitchell in the first instance. Click Here to view the Contact Details.
Please Note: All prices quoted in this catalogue are GST Exclusive